PREARRANGING YOUR FUNERAL
An increasing number of individuals and families are prearranging and prefunding their funerals before the need arises. Last year alone, more than one million people in North America planned and funded their final expenses ahead of time.
When considering prearranging your funeral, talk with your family about your wishes. Offer your thoughts and then listen carefully to their ideas. By sharing your desires with your loved ones you will gain the peace of mind knowing your wishes will be carried out.
WHY SHOULD I PREARRANGE?
5 Reasons Why Families Are Choosing To Prearrange
- Prearranging allows you to make your wishes known. Your loved ones will not have to guess about what you wanted or worry if they did the right things.
- It eliminates emotional overspending from grief or guilt. Preplanning can bring peace of mind to your family's decision making.
- You have the opportunity to personalize your funeral. The funeral can become a celebration of your life. By involving your loved ones in the planning process your funeral becomes a positive experience for your family.
- You and your family are relieved from future financial responsibility. By planning and funding today, you can protect yourself and your family from future inflation.
- Prearranging gives you and those you love peace-of-mind. Prearranging is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can give your family to help them cope with their loss.
HOW DO I PREARRANGE?
Planning a funeral is a 3-step process:
- Gather important information: It is important to record important information about your life, your career and your family. Include all the facts you will want everyone to remember. This is a good time to write down all the personal information that will make your funeral service more meaningful. Include your hobbies and special interests.
- Make the arrangements: During this step you will sit down with us and make choices about burial or cremation, the type of casket or urn, the services you want and other important details. We will gladly explain all the options available, outline the costs and make recommendations, if you like.
- Fund the funeral: Our preneed plans will cover the expenses associated with your death or funeral. We offer several payment options to give you flexibility. Our staff can help you choose the best plan to meet your financial needs while caring for your family at the time of your death.
PEACE OF MIND
Of all the things you can do for your family, planning and funding your funeral in advance is one of the most considerate and caring. Nothing else will do as much to ease their minds and comfort them in their time of loss.
Please contact us for more information about advance funeral planning.